Administer the operation and maintenance of all vehicles owned by the church. Implement safeguards in the use of church vehicles.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Give oversight to the Use of Church Vehicles policies and procedures as documented in the Facilities Section of the church's policies and procedures manual. Develop new or revise existing policies as determined necessary.
2. Ensure that proper screening procedures are being followed regarding drivers (employees and volunteers) of church vehicles.
3. Assure that vehicles meet all federal and state regulations.
4. Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program on all church owned vehicles.
5. Ensure that all vehicle and road safety procedures are adhered to as documented in the Safety and Protection Policy of the church.
6. Coordinate with the Insurance Committee for all insurance needs.