The Director of Recreation is responsible for leading the church in planning conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive program of activities and recreation to meet the spiritual needs of church members and other persons.
1. Establish short and long-range goals for the activities ministry.
2. Direct the planning, coordination, conducting and evaluation of recreation activities in the church.
3. Coordinate and administer activities in the church's multi-purpose room as assigned by the church.
4. Recruit and enlist workers for the church's activities and recreation program.
5. Coordinate the recreation activities with the calendar and emphasis of the church.