The minister of evangelism is responsible for assisting the church in planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive Evangelism Ministry.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Teach and lead Evangelism Explosion classes
2. Work with other Eastlake COGIC ministers in teaching and leading EE classes for other age groups.
3. Teach EE clinics that will be offered to ministers, staff and lay people in the local area and or churches within the state.
4. Direct volunteers in altar counseling, workshops and updates to motivate and maintain excellence.
5. Direct discipleship and outreach ministries.