The Minister of Administration is responsible for planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive plan of business operations for the church. Responsible for all long-range financial matters and to establish church-wide financial and administrative objective, policies, programs, and practices which ensure the church of a continuously sound financial structure. Controls the flow of cash through the organization and maintains the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
1. Coordinate the recommendation of the annual budget for approval by the Finance Committee.
2. Manage the cash-flow position of the church. Responsibility includes authority to establish credit and collections and purchasing policies and to establish schedules for the payment of bills and financial obligations.
3. Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements and review with the Finance Committee.
4. Responsible for all accounting functions including: accounts payable and receivable, payroll, capital expenditures, building fund maintenance, cash management, loans, audits, internal accounting controls and support the Chairman of the Finance Committee or his designate at church and elder meetings.
5. Serve as church purchasing agent.